– Preparation of the work area
– Install and prepare machinery and equipment on site
– Remove shrubs
– Demolish (If necessary)
– Clean brooms and work area
WHY CHOOSE DREAM TREE SERVICE
Tree removal is one of the most dangerous services, that is why Dream Tree Service apply safety standards, using appropriate machinery and applying the best techniques to remove trees, we have achieved the trust and satisfaction of our clients.
Appropriate machinery and equipment
Highest Standards Safety
On Time and on Budget
Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Our prices are highly competitive, but we want to explain some aspects that we consider when preparing a proposal:
– The size of the tree
– The risk that the tree has when it is removed
– The location of the tree on the property (Back, front, sides of the property.
– The time it will take to remove the tree
– Machinery and equipment to remove the tree safely.
How much does tree stump removal cost?
In the trunk removal service we consider the following:
– Trunk size
– Remove debris
– Fill the hole
– Sow seed
Is the company licensed to remove trees?
We are a legally registered company in the state of Maryland, with our insurance and required permits to remove trees and related activities.
How long does it take to remove a large tree?
With our experience and using adequate machinery for the tree that we will remove, we carry out the work in one day (between 6 and 8 hours, approximately)